WE’VE MOVED! Wag ‘n Woofs’ new home is located at 7071 Shady Oak Road, Eden Prairie (55344).
Please call ahead to schedule your first day of daycare. We perform evaluations days Monday through Friday. For your first day at Wag ‘n Woofs, we ask that you bring your dog by 8:00AM (we open at 6:30am). This gives your dog the opportunity to sniff and explore their new surroundings before many of their new pals arrive. If you do not arrive by 8:00am, Wag ‘n Woofs may ask you to come back a different day. Playgroup Leaders use this time to form a bond with your pooch before they are part of the action. Your dog will then slowly be introduced to the pack, based on their comfort level. At the end of the day you will find out how your pup did, but feel free to call anytime!
For your first visit, please bring:
- A copy of your up-to-date vaccinations (or have your veterinarian fax records to 952-224-4493). Your dog should be up-to-date on Rabies, DHPP, and Bordetella as well as a clear fecal test. If your dog is over 6 months of age they must be spayed or neutered
- Your “New Guest Form” filled out via our website under the forms tab, (or plan to take 15 minutes to fill it at Wag ‘n Woofs)
- A snack or lunch if your dog desires. Food must be in a plastic container with their first and last name clearly labeled
- Your dog should wear a collar with their name tag
- Your dog should be on a leash for their safety, but please leave retractable (flexi) leashes at home
Please call us at (952) 224-4491 with any questions about our first day guidelines. We would love the opportunity to play with your dog!